Saturday, January 22, 2005

Me and serious...??

Two years of MBA has led me to meet so many people who have aged beyond their years........I wonder why?? I wonder why Guys/Gals in their twenties need to behave like they are 60 yrs old.
I was shocked to see so many people being so serious about their lives........no wonder stress creeps in so quick.
But one curious thing I have noticed is that people who take life too seriously, do not get the same share of luck, that the not so serious get.....Maybe theres a learning there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree on that!! we're just prone to burning out so quickly..and in the process miss out on all the finer things in life!! now if this aint a tragedy then what is??!!

Neha said...

Sure sweets...we all gotto realize that yup we all cant kid around with our lives everytime but shouldnt even take it that seriously that it eventually suffocates us..

Anonymous said...

rite mr.cool......me too thinks so.....would love to be an apoorv...but kind of...tuff....hats off to u!