Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ze Tag

I've been tagged by Ashmi


Well I hope I live upto your expectations, Ashmi....Here goes

My "target"(Makes me sound like an assassin, but I shall play along) is a homosapien female


The tagged victim [that's me :( ] has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.

- MUST have a sense of humor.
- MUST have the ability to make people smile
- MUST be optimistic
- Nice hair :)
- Beautiful eyes


and that is all I ask for, yes I do not want 8 points I want these 5 :D

there I am done:)

2 comments:

puneet said...

dude!

wassup?
long time .... hows life?
lets meet up sumtime man :D

Wanderlust said...

OH! DEAR THERE'S MY LIST......HOW DID I MISS IT??? so you seem to be content with lil that comes your way, right???....."optimistic" now that is something i guess is unique.....hope you find a soulmate like that soon:-D....and wow, ofcourse i did like this short and sweet list.