Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There is a huuuge cruise ship on my street and other observations in Bermuda...

Oh yes! I walked out of office and lo behold there was a massive "building" right in front of me that had not existed 4 hours ago!



This picture may convey some of the effect it had on us, but its just not enough!!

this ocean Liner is about 8 storeys tall and two city blocks long.

I have been slogging it out for the past 3 days I have been here, but have managed to get a few snaps. Definitely more about the place in the days to come, for now here are some pictures















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)

keep blogging.............

Karthik said...

wow! nice !!

Apoorv Gawde said...

Thanks guys ! more to come!!

Reeta Skeeter said...

Beautiful, I love the 1st, 4th, 7th and 8th pics :)