Friday, May 16, 2008

Movies that deserve a separate review post



I am not a big Ironman comics fan, in fact the Ironman comic I tried to read completely bored me.
despite all that, the movie was fantastic! so much so that for a brief period (a brief period mind you!) the Ironman Screen saver will replaces my customary Batman Screensaver)

The movie itself has all the makings of a wonderful Superhero movie. I have always liked the 'origin' superhero movies, and this one kicks *ss in every department.
I watched this twice! go watch it now!




I am a big fan of Guy Ritchie movies, and this movie faithfully copies his style of direction.

I LOVED this movie! The gangsters, the corrupt cops, the pretty hooker, the gambling and beer loving hero. simply super!

I am now a definite fan of Abhay Deol, After Manoram 6 feet under and Ek chalis ki...

oh and if you are the kind that likes mushy romantic movies about angel faced people, stay away from this one.

2 comments:

longblackveil said...

Yay! I love Abhay Deol too. He's such a decent lad, plus a not bad-at-all actor. Have to watch Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local. And Socha Na Tha. Sigh.

Apoorv Gawde said...

I have a feeling u will like Ek Chalis ki...