Saturday, February 27, 2010

Review - My name is Khan

My name is Khan a.k.a My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist a.k.a My name is Khan and I am not selling Reebok shoes and so on and so forth.

So children its time for our lessons again, what did we learn from My name is Khan?

Learning #1: Kajol screech freeze tiger blood - old Jungle saying

Learning #2: Now we know without a doubt, what the 'epiglottis' is, where it is situated and what it does. Of course Achmed the dead terrorist taught us this trick a lot better! (I looove Jeff Dunham)

Learning #3: Rizwan Khan and his son have same shoe size.

Learning #4: Obama has undergone plastic surgery and looks completely different now. Maybe it was the Nobel peace prize.

Learning #5: Rizwan Khan with Asperger's has better dance moves than Sanjay Dutt in Daud. (if you don't believe me ask Rohini Sharma or Chaman)

Sanjay Dutt, shows his dance moves and more.


Learning #6: Karan Johar is an idiot

Learning #7: Kajol screech freeze tiger blood - old Jungle saying. Oh, did I already mention that? Sorry I am a little disoriented, my ears are still ringing from all the screeching.



Ok, however there were some bits that I liked about the movie, these were :

1. Sonya Jehan,
2. The cinematography and the fresh locations.

I would like to say, My name is Gawde and I am not very particular about my second name being pronounced from the epiglottis.

2 comments:

longblackveil said...

Tee hee. Kajol screech freeze tiger blood indeed.
I'm back.
More travelling but will try to catch up on missed posts till then.

Apoorv Gawde said...

phantastic!