Saturday, March 03, 2012

The summer's coming

I glanced at the television the other day, saw the advertisement for an airconditioner and realised that the famed Delhi summer is right round baby right round.
The winter was awesome. I thought it would be overrated (like the non-existent rains), but fortunately it wasn't. It was as cold as it promised to be and felt much more cooler :)

Now for the summer. I am not quite sure, how long I am going to be sticking around in Delhi, but I am not returning home this side of summer for sure. Given that the summers here begin mid-March and the heat lasts till about September, this seems like my last chance to travel a bit around Rajasthan. So that's what we're doing.
Four days in Rajasthan would never be sufficient, but that's what we have and that's what we'll do :)

Oh and summer? I would've said 'bring it on!', if I had the guts.

1 comment:

Ramya said...

You spoilt Bangalorean! Exactly a year to the date, we set off to Rajasthan, and the weather was fabulous. So go go go. Haffun!