Friday, July 14, 2006

Current Mood: Irritated

People Accept meeting invites......and do not turn up to meetings.

People talk about movie plans and expect you to organise the whole thing, so that they can grace the occasion with their presence.

People do not respond to mails

People do not respond to the messenger, be it work related or personal.

Its friday morning and I am in a rotten mood. I would rather be at home with a book than have to deal with people !

If you are reading this on friday July 14th and you plan to

Call me
Talk to me
meet me
ping me on yahoo
Scrap me on Orkut

Just one advice: STAY AWAY!

4 comments:

Neha said...

Advice taken.

Seemantini said...

may be u shud change that from 'irritated' to 'angry'

Krishnan said...

these mortal infuriate me too. thats y i try n stay away from all of them ;-)
ur word of the day 'nefarious' brings calvin to mind. :-) wonder y

Enigma said...

:P how is ur mood today?