Monday, July 03, 2006

HIMMESH RESHAMIYA IS MY HAIR-DRESSER !!

A revelation at the Hairdressers on Sunday ! My barber resembles the 'Great' and nasal Himmesh Reshamiya.....
A beard , a jacket and a base ball cap to match. Starting a conversation with him got out interesting stuff.
He told me inside information like the song "Jhalak dikhalaja.....ek baar aaja aaja" was banned because the dead were responding to the song and getting out of their graves !! and all this with a straight face.

He soon stopped talking and started belting out popular Himesh songs and the transformation was complete :D

P.S: I hope my barber is not into active blogging, else my next haircut may not be very plesant looking

5 comments:

Neha said...

me first!

u better beware of making a mockery of his "die hard fan" attitude...
otherwise,may be nex time, its not ur hair but ur neck that he may be interested to work on!
he he he..........

Apoorv Gawde said...

Neha ~ lol I know I know :)

Chennama ~ Saale bhag yaha se!

Samit said...

He told me inside information like the song "Jhalak dikhalaja.....ek baar aaja aaja" was banned because the dead were responding to the song and getting out of their graves !!



That's "creepy".....

Krishnan said...

Maybe Himmesh reshamiyya is MJ in disguise. And jhalak dhilakaja is the indian version of thriller.
hey, a request. could u remove bloody sunday from ur blog? whenever i open ur blog it starts playing and i threaten u with dire consequences if it happens again ;-)

Apoorv Gawde said...

Samit ~ I think it is more hilarious that 'creepy', the idea tickles my funny bone. lol

Krishnan ~ You are so right ! hey by the way the movie 'Passenger 57' with Wesley Snipes in it....well the heroine looks just like MJ...now that is creepy :)

p.s: I plan to take it off, irritating me too. no not the shirt...the video!