Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dumb Charades :D

Back to College, to conduct/judge the 'Dumb Charades' event.... it was decent. The new auditorium is huuuuuuge (supposedly the biggest in Bangalore), the quality of the teams...umm average I would say, the best team was able to get just 10 words in a minute. I remember us cracking around 34 in a minute at our peak and most of our rival teams acheving similar numbers :)

Overall the intensity that I used to see from all teams back then seems to be mising now :(
( I see similar things happening on the 'mad-ads' scene unfortunately)

But i enjoyed revisiting the same forum where I started miming...it always gives me a nostalgic feeling to go back and Judge an event i used to participate in !

Overall excellent 2 hrs spent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Apoorv "Christ college" knows about you and your stunts:)
You have spent 7 years in Christ!! :-)
You were de best nd u re de best.. no one can beat u, especially in mime:)
Yeah I remember u acting out soooo many words in 1 minute, it was so easy for me to sit nd guess ..... Superb time it was:) Remember de word "Here" .. where??? here:)

Infact mis them now:(

Apoorv Gawde said...

lol dudeeeee, its not about me...It was our TEAM!! we were the best !! gimme a five.

hahaha Where???...Here?? I was thinking of just that
talk about super cool guessing. You rock man.
We rock :D Screw the modesty !

Neha said...

dunno abt the mime thingi...but at mad ads thingi babe...u rock!!
muaahhh!!!!:D

Apoorv Gawde said...

Thanks babe :) Long time since I have been on stage :( do miss it every now and then... ah well

Apoorv Gawde said...

lol funny queen.