Friday, January 12, 2007

Craaaaaazy

Yesterday I went crazy (I know, this is not news to ppl who know me to be a mental case).

I went like real mad, and all because I happened to stumble onto the wiki page for 300 the film and from there on to Warner Bros page for 300 and so on to the trailer. (I even read up on Spartan history!)
This is one movie I want to watch baaaadly, I was told the trailers were good,

but I did not expect them to be insanely good!

If anyone were to adapt a comic book into a movie, learn from Mr. Miller (no he has not directed this one).

But the panels just come alive in the movie, it looks animated (well I am sure lot of it is sfx, but still!).

I never get excited by mere trailers, but the sheer genius!! Wow I am Ranting and Raving now??

So What!! I await.

Persian ‘Peace’ Envoy: This is Madness, This is Blasphemy

King Leonadis: This is Sparta!

No comments: