Monday, January 22, 2007

Five Things you do not know about me!

Fink Tagged me and I have to come up with something about me you did not know ( If you know all of these, either you are in my inner circle or you are my parents!)

Useless Fact #1.

Contrary to popular belief, I have an extremely short temper. And I flare up every 2.35 mins (on an avg.)

Useless Fact # 2.

Adobe Photoshop is my favorite Software, my second favorite software is Macromedia Freehand

Useless Fact # 3.

Statistics is my favorite subject, at one point I was seriously considering pursuing a PhD. in Statistics!

Useless Fact # 4.

I have a very close set of friends whom I refer to as the inner circle. It consists of 2 Guys and a Girl.
I have known the guys since school and I meet up with them almost everyday. I have known the girl for about 20 years and I have met her only Thrice !!

Useless Fact # 5.

I can Read Write and Speak 5 languages :D
Marathi , Konkani, Kannada, Hindi and English

Bonus useless Fact.

When batting I am a predominantly offside player. To get me out, pack the offside, bowl shortpitch into my body and place a catcher close in on the leg side.
I bowl lots of offcutters, To score runs off me, do not commit early, wait for the ball to come in and then select a shot to play


And yes, I would like to tag: Puneet, Neha, Apurva, Dpal, Krishnan, Seemantini, Ashmita and whoever else that wants to accept the tag

9 comments:

Kaj said...

oh wow!! am very impressed with the stat and lingo skills. why have you only met the girl thrice in your whole entire life? do tell!

Apoorv Gawde said...

Thank you, Thank you ! no please dont throw roses! no really dont dont! I am allergic to them...
alright one or two of them if you insist!
yes yes thank you :P

ahem, why have I met the girl only thrice?
tht is exactly what she was asking me today :)

We have been pen friends for most our life, then she used to stay 1200 kms away from me, now she stays umm across at least 4 seas

Kaj said...

and airplanes dont exist to take u across these seas?

Kaj said...

hey whats up? what's ur email id? I need some tech help with my blog!!! thanks..

not anonymous at all said...

Are you sure that last is accurate? Or, could you be throwing out a red herring or two, there? I believe you're clever enough to deliberately mislead potential opponents, but since my sports knowledge is zero, I wouldn't know for sure. ;-)

Five things nobody (at least nobody on the same continent as me) knows about me:

I love Brussels sprouts.

My "boyfriend" (absurd word for a man who's 50 years old!) and I will be sharing an address before the end of this coming June. {dancing with joy} I may even marry him someday! {MORE joy dancing}

I'm getting a puppy next month, and her name is Miracle. She's 7 weeks old.

My eyes are gray.

I've known my "boyfriend" since we were both 10 years old. He actually happens to be the guy who gave me my very first kiss.

"The Universe is not only stranger than you imagine, it is stranger than you CAN imagine" -- Robert A. Heinlein

I wish you peace.

not anonymous at all said...

Brief update: He accepted my marriage proposal last night, and we're getting married on September 29, 2007! I may just be the luckiest woman on the whole of the earth. I've been given a FOURTH chance to say "I love you, too!" in my life. And, he has been given a chance to say it, at long last, for the FIRST time in his.

PS: My stat teacher used to say there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics. Perhaps you should prove him wrong, and become an honest statistician!

Apoorv Gawde said...

Fink ~ Ello! dont say such things!! Already i am in trouble with her.

and hey seems like your blog is off limits.
My email id is apoorvsri@yahoo.com

I am available online at least 8 hrs a day.

Apoorv Gawde said...

Not Anonymous ~ nice to hear!! I am very happy for you! :)
your comments are exuding positivity. Brilliant!

Kaj said...

I know, it says off limits coz it's all messed up.. don't ask!!! ok will email you tonight .. thanks muchly