Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Holidays

Done with the project I was on, I decided to take a few days off. Normally when I get or take a few days off, I try and fit in quite a bit of travel during that period. but this time around I decided to do nothing.

Now I am good at sitting and doing nothing, you may laugh, but if are one who thinks doing nothing is a waste of time or how can one do nothing, then forget it, you just wouldn't understand :D

Well this is what nothing consists of

- Wake up late
- Read
- A bit of Scrabble and other word games
- Watch Cricket on tv

that is it!

Some clowns told me "So you are going on holidays and sitting at home!" well yeah that is my style really .

What is coming up? I do have a lot of travel that I would like to do, and that is something that I look forward to.

oh reading the second in the Bartimaeus Triolgy btw, and a friend promised me some super Terry Pratchett books that I haven't read before so quite a bit on the reading front :D

3 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

At times it is nice to do nothing while holidaying... You must be loving and living it :D Enjoy the break!

Anonymous said...

hello you! how's it going? hope you're enjoying the summer.. kajal

PS: I don't blog anymore, but send me your email ID so we can stay in touch!

Apoorv Gawde said...

Reeta ~ It is fantastic :) and just the perfect foil to traveling, which I intend to do soon!

Kajal/Fink ~ Good to hear from you!, I did visit the fink link only to get an error page and hence deduced u may have stopped blogging :D

I am online at apoorvsri on YM
or mail me at apoorvsri@yahoo.com