Friday, July 20, 2007

Fair Share of Hair

I am not one of those who go to a glitzy saloon, where the tresses are pampered and cut as if engaging in topiary.

I belong to the category of people, who find the place most close to home, that offers to chop off the hair, hence getting the hair cut with minimalistic effort.

“HARE CUTTING SALOON” shouts the lettering neatly stenciled on the door of the Saloon I visit on a not so regular basis, yes this is the same place that used to have the Himesh Reshamiya look alike (cap and all).

The girl thinks I look " ‘funny’ with my hair all around the place ",

well at the moment it does indeed look like it is defying the laws of gravity :(

siiiggghh it definitely is time to go get a haircut. Yaaaawn.

When do I get to go bald ?? *taps fingers impatiently*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best description of a hair cutting saloon appu....I tell you change your profession...go in advertising or writing or something