Sunday, June 16, 2013

Why there are chances that "Bhaag Milkha bhaag" may be a flop...

As far as I am concerned, 'Bhaag Milkha bhaag' has been the most awaited movie of the year. The teasers in the theatre looked awesome and the music is fantastic!

Farhan Akhtar, good music, great looking cinematography - All the ingredients for a 'Hit', right?
So I thought as well, but imagine my surprise when in one of the trailers I caught sight of Sonam Kapoor in the movie!

Once I had picked up  my jaw from the floor, "The movie may still be salvaged despite Sonam's presence..." I assured myself.

Until I saw Farhan Akhtar do this...



Uh-oh! There goes the movie I thought...

Let me explain.

I have a theory - Any movie that places Sonam on a terrace is a flop. One may go on to extrapolate that, any movie that has Sonam is headed for a flop, but more on that later.


My terrace theory is also backed with certain evidence -

Saawariya

Guess who is running up the stairs headed towards the terrace?

Yes, Sonam.

Here is a picture of her standing at the terrace


Was the movie a hit? No sir.


Delhi 6


Here is Sonam dancing on the terrace, I did not bother with taking more screenshots, but 20-30% of this movie consists of Sonam on the terrace - either petting a pigeon or dancing or climbing down or regurgitating water on Abhishek Bacchan. You get the point.

Movie? Flop!

Mausam


Yeah, you thought this one was from Delhi 6? It's from a movie called 'Mausam', which vanished without a trace at the box-office.
Lo behold, it has Sonam on the terrace.


Bhaag Milkha bhaag

Hence when I saw this scene

 

My heart sank.

Because I knew what was to follow

That is Sonam arriving on the terrace...

and here she is all ready to do what she does best


Siiigghhhh. I have no clue why this obsession with being seen on the terrace.


I am anyway going to watch this one as soon as it is released, but you have been warned.

7 comments:

Ramya said...

Hahaha! You seem to have a lot of time on your hands today :D

Apoorv Gawde said...

haha that I do...more painful was letting PRISM think that I have been searching for, and am interested in 'Sonam Kapoor'

Anonymous said...

Goes on to show how pathetic and low life you are. Seriously. All those films she did SUCKED because of their content and not for any other reason. You really need to re-evaluate your life. Seriously

Anonymous said...

Haha, someone cannot identify a joke and taking everything seriously... the amount of seriousness is evident form the repeat words, seriously, seriously... #seriously, is that you Sonam ?? :D

Aradhika said...

Alas Apoorv, fate has turned a cruel page. Your most well researched errace theory may no longer hold good as Ms. kapoor has flashed her now familiar 'deer caught in the headlights' expression, from the terrace, in Ranjhanaa too but the movie is well on its way to becoming a superhit. Buddy, You must get to the bottom of this conspiracy to disprove your theory. Foreign hand, whatsay?

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous, here is a free tip. You don't use "ed" with verb after "did". So you want to say did suck.

Apoorv Gawde said...

hahaha

@anon - "Goes on to show how pathetic and low life you are. Seriously. All those films she did SUCKED because of their content and not for any other reason. You really need to re-evaluate your life. Seriously"

--> Ok. But, just because you said "seriously". :)

@the other Anon folks who are helping argue with the troll above: They say that arguing with an idiot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a point you realise that you are getting dirty but the pig is enjoying it :P

@Aradhika - hahaha is it a "superhit"? Wow. It "did sucked" nonetheless.