Thursday, September 15, 2005

Back from my trip

Well I am back after a week at my native place, it was fun going there for the festival :) the weather was awesome initially but later the rains came, however this did not dampen the spirit of the festival.Staying up at nights singing bhajans, and those inspiring aartis was real fun.
The one thing that really hit me though was lack of English reading material, not having a book by my side really makes me uncomfortable and here I was with Marathi newspapers (I can read marathi but reading a newspaper in Marathi is not the same like an English daily)
There was Tv but no mood to watch it. So have made a mental note to myself to take lots of reading material next time.Overall an good break from work and the city,i am back refreshed and raring to go.

No comments: