Monday, September 26, 2005

Book I last read: THE ALCHEMIST


Ok, so I think it is a decent book, but not a book worthy to be called one of the best books and all that.
I really hate, what is called “The Emperor clothes” effect, I see it everywhere. One person says a book, play or movie is good and the entire dumb populace nods their head in unison and talk about what a masterpiece it is. CRAP!! I am not scared to say that the Emperor is waltzing around town naked. Why don’t people have their own likes and dislikes??

1 comment:

Amit Bulbule said...

I have read this book long time back...and I believe that its a good book. Ofcourse liking for a book or anything depends on the interests of a person, and in this case I believe majority of peoples interest are same...hence every second person likes this book.