Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BIG words!

At times, I love using big words when describing something (even when simple words may suffice).
As a Business Analyst I do a little manual testing of the application, to check whether the functionality adheres to the acceptance criteria I asked for in the first place :)
And when I do find bugs (mostly in nooks and corners), reporting them is a boring task. Thus a little bit of fun while logging the bug description...

An example: "This causes the User Interface to look aesthetically unappealing" :P
" Perform ABC thereby enabling the user to execute XYZ" :P

It gets better (or worse, depending on your point of view)

I am having a blast thinking up biiiiiiiiig words, when the developers see this they will have a thing or two to say before they run for the dictionary.

Buwuhahahaha *my version of an evil laugh*

No comments: