Thursday, October 26, 2006

Photoshopping away to glory !!

Its been long...too long since I have photoshopped !

Well, ThoughtWorks is off to participate in 'Bangalore It.in' and this means designing posters and stuff to make the kiosk look attractive and where there are posters there is Adobe photoshop :))

Worked the night out to get the posters done...am very happy with the results.

Couple of years ago when in branding class, Harish Bijoor asked me what my 'super brand' was, I proudly showed my Dell Laptop, Today I realise that Adobe is my Super Brand...As far as I am concerned Photoshop is the best software ever made :D

3 comments:

Kaj said...

aah but really.. is Dell a superbrand? are you going to upload any posters... would be really interesting to see =)

Neha said...

i wanna c those..enough of just visualizing...i know its too much of space consuming thingi, but u can upload it on the blog na.!

Apoorv Gawde said...

Fink~ Dell is a supecool brand, I like the way it is branded, superbrand....dont think so.
depends on your definition of a superbrand though.


Neha~ ahem... why not? all in good time :)