Thursday, April 28, 2005

Auto-Rickshaws

Man....the subject about experiences in autos of Bangalore(self proclaimed "kings" of the roads) is one that has been squeezed dry.
However I too have been scarred and scared by several auto experiences, the one that remains fresh in my mind is when this auto guy decided to go against the system and ripped at 50kmph against the one way traffic on an apology for a road, which did not have street lights!!
whew lucky to have escaped unscathed from that one.
There are other enthusiastic Auto drivers who seem more intent on interrogating me on the "Bombat"(colloquial lingo for superb) perfume I am wearing or on the cost of cellphones rather than concentrating on driving....however I prefer the latter to the former drivers with murderous intent who seem to be on a mission to "KillBill"
(In this case me donning the role of the unfortunate Bill)

No comments: