Monday, April 11, 2005

The second trip

I spent the weekend at a place called "Sangam"...which, like the name suggests is the confluence of two rivers (Cauvery and Arkavathy). It is about 100 kms away from Bangalore...Also visited a place called "Chunchi Falls". These falls are just amazing...it is not yet a popular tourist spot and they are like wild falls that you come upon all of a sudden. Shall post the photos soon...Awesome way to spend the weekend...was swimming in the river for almost 5 hours !!, the result?? a very bad sunburn that has left my face raw.
I seem to be making the bad habit of getting sunburnt every weekend, at this rate thre will be no skin left on my face to get sunburnt...hmmmmm.
May try some other getaways in the following weekends...you are wecome to join.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm,

So Mr. Busy seems to be non-busy, but still doesn't have time to post my letter.

You better be doing that soon, and also find time when I come to India.

"STRICTLY NO EXCUSES"

Amit Bulbule said...

Cool dude, enjoy maadi.