Thursday, April 28, 2005

Destiny???

"I met destiny on the road I took in a way to avoid it".....this has been one of my all time fav. quotes.
I never thought it would be applicable to me atleast not in a manner that I would notice it.
2 years of MBA I used all the tricks in the book and all the permutatoins & combinations available to avoid Finance subjects like the plague, and I ws extremely successful....today as I sit in my office as a Business Analyst for a financial software.....I can only wryly think of the quote.
I ran from finance only to land up in a finace kind of job(not core finance). However I am enjoying it so far( and I am not saying this to reduce Cognitive Dissonance !!, I am really enjoying it).

2 comments:

Amit Bulbule said...

This is life dude, and anyway its a good experience to you; you are learning a new and a very interesting and vital subject. Best of luck

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey,

look who was talking about Deepa being in a boring field.