Saturday, April 30, 2005

I SAW SAW, DID YOU SEE SAW?



I watched a couple of movies a friend recommended...
* Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle
* SAW

The first one is a nice little comedy, quite enjoyable...however it was the second one I had been looking forward to watching, Having heard rave reviews about it...and here is my review.
If you like the Psycho thriller Genre, then this movie is definitely worth watching. However dont expect a classic like say "Silence of the Lambs"....but I can bet you will get more than you bargained for, this is a movie that will impress you, bcos it is "Different"...go rent a video and watch it.

Check the link for review

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I we saw saw too. 7 of us in our very huge TV, with all lights of here.

Man it was.....DIFFERENT...definitely.
But Gory. But no doubt it was unique. We had a lot of fun.
I remember my friend had gotten up at night, soooo scared.
Thats was a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hey have you seen, Final Destination I and Cellular. These are the movies I liked a lot. Tell me what you think.

Anonymous said...

Hey I realize my first sentence in first comment is so pathetically wrong as an English statement.

Let me correct it.
We saw saw too. 7 of us, on our huge TV, with all lights off, here in Vegas.

Now thats perfect. :)

Neha said...

hey apoorva babe..... this was one movie i saw really worth mentioning as "unique"....
whooaaaa... the ending is awesome!!!