Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ganguly is back...

I have been cursing Mr. Ganguly, since a long time. But I must confess as I watched him stride into the ground to Bat today morning, I was wishing he would do well !! I thought to myself, well the man has guts to come down and play in a match under Dravid, it needs a lot of humility.

Then I watched him refuse a single, a beautiful shot that Laxman hit deserved a run and Ganguly turned down the single. And back I am to square one, I think my previous attitude towards him is right. He does not deserve a place in the team.

2 comments:

Camphor said...

WEll, he's never been a good runner, and as for something that is risky... Ganguly has gotten more and more conservative, but I don't think he's to blame for that. Don't we all?

Sudhamshu said...

Your prayers are answered :)