Friday, December 23, 2005

The year(?) that was...

In a matter of a week we will be in 2006 !! The Cliche goes that "Time Flies" but one must agree it is so very true. I feel like it was very recently that I got into MBA, but now I realize that not only have I completed my MBA, but also am a couple of months away from completing a year at ThoughtWorks.
The Year has gone by in a blur. Its been a joy ride full of fun, lots of ups and few downs.
Another Cliche goes on to extend the previous one and goes " Time flies fastest when you are having most fun"
Looking forward to more years that will go past in a blurrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

2 comments:

Camphor said...

time DOES fly.. And I doubt I'l even notice this month fly...

Strange how Time hits a rut around mid-year, and gallops around new years... What is it? A whole bunch of festivals? Many things to do?I don't know.

ROhan said...

Hehe ..

True. Time does fly when your having fun. Im into my second year here at TW and its all been one dizzy ride :-)