Monday, November 21, 2005

Back to the stage…

On Saturday, I will be back on stage performing mad-ads. This Saturday, Jive and I, spent about 3 hrs on the script, it looks good. Some practice and we should be ready to rock the party, this could well be one of my last performances on stage after 5 years of mad-ads.
My present team is called “The Usual Suspects”; my original team was called “Cul-nan-magas” (A pun you would understand only if you understand kannada).
Performed competitively at many a place with Cul-nan-magas, as we were in the college cultural team.
However, “The Usual suspects” have performed only twice competitively, both at IIM-B, and we won the first place twice in as many years.
“Bas yaadein yaadein yaadein reh jaati hai…. kuch meethi meethi baatein reh jaati hai…”

2 comments:

Neha said...

seriously waiting for saturday night to come!

Camphor said...

'The Usual Suspects' as in the movie?

Best of luck!