Monday, November 21, 2005

Song(s) running thru my head

Coming Back to life- Pink Floyd:
“I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life”

Winds of Change – Scorpions:
“The wind of change blows straight into the face of time
Like a storm wind that will ring the freedom bell for peace of mind
Let you balalaika sing
What my guitar wants to say”

Knocking on Heaven’s Door – GNR:
“Momma put my guns on the ground
I can’t shoot them anymore
That cold black cloud is coming down
Feels like I am knocking on heavens door
Knock knock knocking on heavens door”(The Avril version is also good)

3 comments:

Camphor said...

You have classic good taste. :D Which only means that your taste and mine seem to go.

Apoorv Gawde said...

:D Thank you. I guess your taste of classic literature is more honed than mine :) (u make me fel nice I make you feel nice :P)

Camphor said...

(and we both wind up feeling nice, which is nice for both of us - dear lord, talk about redundant!)

About the literature - nonsense, I cleverly chose to put up the list now, rather than at any other time becuase it's a good (read impressive) list now. At any other time, there would be a lot of junk involved. :D

Seriously though, anyone how like Pink Flyod, G&R, Eagles, Scorpions, RHCP, MLTR, Jimi Hendrix .. they have to have good taste. :P So I wasn't fishing for compliments there.