Thursday, November 30, 2006

Geometric Patterns…

I see a pattern, thrice have I been accused of being one of the vertices of a triangle, More recently by immature retards, who I do not give a damn about and about a year ago, by a person, I had great respect for and considered an equal, However one who did not have the spine to accuse me directly, but would go “I trust you dude, she is the one who is putting this kind of stuff in my head”.

Yeah right! Good try dude.

Triangles bore me. Please rest assured, if I were even remotely interested, There would be no triangle involved, you would not be a vertex, and only a straight line would exist on which you would not be a point. (And you know I am right, you insecure idiots).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Wat a cool post apoorv!

Kaj said...

oh wow.. u seem really mad at someone right now!! I hope whoever's in this non existent triangle reads about it =) till then, let the music play on... PS: thanks for the beta tip.. I did upgrade

Kaj said...

seen garden state? I really enjoyed an american indie film after ages!! he he

Anonymous said...

whoa!!!! somebody is going to get tough time...is tht the reason for all mood upset....

Neha said...

Shucks :D
I am so out of comments!!
I am scared too of u all of a sudden....