Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekends...

Aha, what are Saturdays meant for if not lethargy, eh?

Back in school, I would love nothing more than to be cooped up in a room and read on a weekend. I hated any form of socializing.
Years of reading made me realize that an addiction to anything (even reading) is bad.

Weekends through 11th and 12th were spent playing cricket.

Most of my Degree weekends went into either practice or cricket.

The concept of weekends was forgotten during MBA.

Presently my Saturday consists of Cricket or football in the morning, catch a movie on TV (any movie, today I watched “Ice princess” a chick flick :-| ).
Afternoons spent hunting for books or dvds. Mebbe a date or two in the evening :) and up reading or listening to music till very very late.

Sundays are ofcourse meant for the inner circle.
However I need to learn that Long Island Ice Tea's, Daiquiris and Margaritas may make a great companion on sunday evening, but makes a bad one for monday mornings :(

P.S: Sunday evenings the beautifully lit Vidhan Soudha looks wonderful from '13th Floor'

No comments: