Tuesday, December 12, 2006

eh... what?

There is not much to write about, recently a friend was asking me if my life has become all normal and I have not many surprises in store.

Well then I vehemently disagreed, right now life sure does look like heading towards normalcy (a very rare occurrence)

Nevertheless, I do have an Indoor cricket tournament to play (held in a meeting room at office!!)

I have signed up for a prank, it’s more of ‘helping a friend out’ than a dare. (The Prank may have 2 results. Either the victim falls in love with India or The victim would not be visitin India again anytime soon)

My Secret Angel is so secretive that I have not received any gift yet (hey u reading this angel??)

I am thinking of a whacky gift to give my devil, I am thinking a cauliflower would do nicely for starters.

My Muse (if I had one in the first place) seems to have left me, and I am down to writing gibberish.

5 comments:

Kaj said...

hmmm.. i'm curious.. who is the angel and who is the devil? i saw Alexander, the film on telly last night and thought it was pretty rubbish.. have you seen it? Angelina Jolie tries hard to emulate the greek accent tho.. I'm sitting there going... malaka!! he he.. I saw Naseer's film.. yun hota to.. recently and thought it was pretty good!! u cn?

Apoorv Gawde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Apoorv Gawde said...

Alexander...I almost watched it, then decided reading sandman was a better option. guess it was a good choice

'Yun hota toh' i sat thru 15 mins and found it unbearable

BTW i liked the graph :D

Kaj said...

oh im so glad u liked the graph, that guy has an interesting blog. i'm setting up a new one btw (its on my profile) - this one is more advertising n planning focussed but should be a fun experience. i want to see some good french films this weekend... any reco?

Kaj said...

umm just chkd out the french film link u sent me and realised it was amelie.. which ofc i've cn a zillion times, it's a good film. i'm into more obscure ones tho.. he he.. got into after a serious trouffat session at uni!! thx tho