Sunday, April 01, 2007

Song in my Cerebrum!!

I realise that the cartoon channels have gone to the dogs (read pokemons), I see a lot of annoying pokemonesque series. Once upon a time, there was He-man and the Masters of the Universe, Spiderman, GI-Joe...real super fun.

Then more recently there have been the equally good: Samurai Jack, Sheep in the Big City, Johnny Bravo, Timon and Pumbaa.

However, now whenever I surf cartoon country, I see weird japanese animations with their almondish eyes (most annoying part of anime for me), sad state of affairs as far as I am concerned.

But from channel disney comes my song in head, I simply love this video...

2 comments:

Krishnan said...

Osamu Tezuka -Buddha.
Check it out.

Apoorv Gawde said...

Yes Osamu 'Astro Boy' Tezuka is quite gooood....but yet not the same.:)