Sunday, April 08, 2007

Joy @ Work!!

A Ruby on Rails project gone live!
The system (a "next generation deigital entertainment system"as our client puts it) we have built for our client has gone live in a bar in NY :D
Much more fun work in store for us...
The more I work at this place the more I realise that the fun I derive from working here is not in the money, not in the work itself, but simply the people I work with. A concentration of amazing intellect and sense of humour at one place :)


4 comments:

karthik c said...

oh this is just what i didnt want to hear :-) man i miss the place

Apoorv Gawde said...

duuuude come back then :) simple solutions to complex problems :P

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!!!
I agree people make the difference man.

Apoorv Gawde said...

amu ~ yo! :D ppl make the difference indeed!, btw 12 questions done ok...
I think i am close to guessin!