Monday, April 16, 2007

Paradox


A group of people gathered around at lunch today to watch a documentary titled "Paradox of choice: Why more is less".

I did not find the time to go watch the video, but decided to read up on paradoxes :) and I have come up with a treasure trove of info!!

You can find most of the popular one's here and on the wiki.

However the one that I found most weird, was the one derived from a short story called
"All you zombies" by Robert Heinlein, I found a nice little excerpt of it here .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How odd, I just finished reading that book!

Apoorv Gawde said...

heh... niiiice, i just got in a phrase about paradox on the work table conversation the other day and the team formed two groups for and against the statement and I was moderating, lol I had soooper fun!