Saturday, April 14, 2007

Travel Tag




So this is tag made out of a question that fink asked me, which I thought would make a decent post (yes, my muse seems to have taken a summer vacation)

"So if you could go anywhere in the world where would u choose to go?"

here are my 5 places

Any Country near the North Pole, to see the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)

Machu Pichu - Peru

Great Barrier Reef - Scuba Diving

Venice - On a Gondola

Ladakh



and I tag
Fink, KC, SRK, Seemantini, Pal, Apurva, Gitanjali

4 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

Ladakh wud b a nice place to visit... sply since the temp has touched 40degrees in dilli now :(

Apoorv Gawde said...

40!! Blore is hot but for the past week evening showers are cooling things down (we have been having some fantastic evenings) Ladakh, yes a trip thre or a himalayan trek one or the other soon :D
you been there?

Reeta Skeeter said...

nah! but i sooo wanna go!

Anonymous said...

Yah - so i just answered your tag!